Register for Courses
Registering for Courses at NTCC:
Northshore students can utilize the guides and resources below to help with course registration. If at anytime you need assistance, visit with a friendly staff member at one of our campuses in the Student Affairs office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer/Fall 2017 Registration Dates:
Priority Registration for Veterans and Active Duty Military begins Thursday, March 30th.
Registration opens for all others on Monday, April 3rd.
How to Register for Courses in LoLA
View our quick video for an overview of how to register for courses through your LoLA account.
Registration Code Legend
When you search for courses through a basic search on LoLA, you will come across a search results screen which looks similar to this image below. You may find yourself a bit confused on what the codes in some of the search fields mean. Review our "code legend" below for a more clear description:
Campus Code (Cmp):
- LA = Sullivan Campus (Bogalusa)
- LB = Florida Parishes Campus (Greensburg)
- LC = Hammond Area Campus (Near Airport)
- LF = Lacombe Campus
- LI = Southeastern Instructional Center (Connect to Success)
- LZ = NTCC Online
- LAA = Sullivan Campus (Bogalusa) - Main Building
- LBA = Florida Parishes Campus (Greensburg) - Main Building
- LCA = Hammond Area Campus - Main Building
- LFA = Lacombe Campus - Main Building
- LIOFF1 = SLU - North Campus - Main Building
- LIOFF2 = Mandeville Location - Koop Dr