About the North Oaks / Northshore Radiologic Technology Agreement:
North Oaks School of Radiologic Technology has entered into an articulation agree with Northshore Technical Community College. Applicants with 30 credit hours of specific general education courses from NTCC may combine them with 30 hours earned at North Oaks to earn the associate degree required to sit for the national certification exam. Students must meet North Oaks School of Radiologic Technology’s entrance requirements and standards.
What is Radiologic Technology?
- ENGL 1015 (English Composition I)
- ENGL 1025 (English Composition II)
- Math Elective (MATH 1005, MATH 1015, or MATH 1500)
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- General Education Elective
- Behavioral Science Elective I
- Behavioral Science Elective II
- Natural Science Elective I
- Natural Science Elective II
For more information about the North Oaks School of Radiologic Technology, click here:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Contact the Connect to Success office at Northshore Technical Community College for more information about admissions and registration at our college.