Pell Experimental Site Initiative
- Complete the Northshore Technical Community College application for admissions (located on our home page) and be accepted in any of Northshore Technical Community College academic programs.
- Complete the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and meet all federal eligibility requirements
- Download a copy of the Northshore Technical Community College Experimental Pell Grant Consent Form, please review, sign and submit to Mrs. Gail Haydel no later than May 15, 2014 (summer) and August 19, 2014 (fall). You may fax the completed form to (985) 543-4121 or scan/email to email@example.com
Eligible students who complete the FAFSA form and submit the Pell Grant Experiment Consent Form by the deadline will be forwarded to the Department of Education contractor for selection. In both experiments, the Department of Education will select the participants using a lottery method. While not every applicant will be chosen, the experiment creates an opportunity for a student, who would not normally qualify, to receive the Pell Grant.
- Automotive Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Office Administration
- Care and Development of Young Children
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts & Occupations
- Diesel Powered Equipment Technology
- Drafting & Design Technology
- Electric Line Technician
- Information Technology
- Machine Tool Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Assistant
- Veterinary Technology
- Nursing Assistant
To learn more about the Pell Grant Experiments, download the frequently asked questions.