To start the admissions process for Northshore’s Connect to Success program, follow the steps below.
- Apply online at www.northshorecollege.edu.
- Apply online at www.southeastern.edu/apply and pay the application fee either online or in person at Southeastern’s main campus
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov using NTCC code: 006756
- Complete ACT (NTCC ACT code: 5028) or Compass within the last three years (not an entrance exam but used to determine course placement)
- Provide immunization records or sign the immunization waiver
- Provide official high school transcripts, diploma or GED
- Submit official transcripts from any previously attended post-secondary institutions
- Register with Selective Service (male students only) at www.sss.gov